Monday, January 2, 2012

Uncommited rows with F5 function key not showing up in TOAD same session

Uncommited rows with F5 function key not showing up in TOAD same session

I use putty -sqlplus for most of the work... as i see easy to handle DML's.

I am inserting rows with insert statements and pressed F9 for execution..
I am able to see records in toad without commiting records..
whereas
I am inserting rows with multiple insert statements and pressed F5 for execution..
I am not able to see the records in both ways either running select statement with f5 and f9.. ..

Should i set any configuration option in toad when i use F5 for statements execution and to see uncommited records without committing or rollback..just to see what records are inserted or modified???

wonder how to see records which are inserted with insert statement and F5 function key??!!!!

Anyone knows how to see ???

No comments:

Post a Comment